The MEN meeting 2019 in Drammen was held last week and saw a record participation rate of 41 participants from 11 countries: 26 meeting delegates, 11 young adults and 6 external guests.
All the delegates went back home with new ideas and perspectives, ready to continue working together remotely until the next face to face meeting in France in 2021.
In order to facilitate this remote work, a brand new coordinating committee was elected, composed of old and new faces ( https://www.marfan.eu/contact/). They will be in touch with you concerning the projects that were discussed during the meeting such as:
– the Bakoumba animation project
– the update of the Marfan ICE card
– the repository of patient experience after surgery
– the repository of national Marfan centers
– ongoing research projects and their individual needs
TOGETHER WE CAN